Wine Carafe Rubellum by Nature’s Design
Wine Carafe Rubellum 1.0 L with Flower of Life | Nature's Design
The Rubellum wine carafe delights wine connoisseurs by their curved design, derived from the golden ratio.
Decanting wine into the Rubellum alters its crystalline structure and preprocesses it organically. The Flower of Life, in white, is burned at approx. 600° Celsius into the bottom of the carafe, which can be sealed with a glass stopper. This goes perfectly with the Natures Design wine glasses CALIX.
Capacity = approx. 1 L
Attention: Dimensions are subject to standard tolerances of mouthblown manufacturing. Each carafe is an unique piece. Small imperfections, such as slightly different dimensions or small bubbles, are not a defect but rather a typical feature of handmade glass products.
The effectiveness of the Natures Design wine carafe «Rubellum» to revitalize liquids placed within it is created by its physical shape and supported by the design components (golden ratio, Flower of Life, carefully-selected materials).
- Lead-free glass
- 1-liter capacity
- Mouth-blown - Traditional workmanship.
- Structures and Enhances Wine after 3 minutes.
- Ideal for Wine connoisseurs.
- Allows Wine to Breathe Naturally.
- White Flower of Life for Purity.
- Designed following the Golden Ratio.
- Uniquely Elegant Design.
- Perfect Wine Decanter for an enlightened evening.
- Flower of Life Emblazoned into base.